APD - Revolutionising Water Management Solutions for the New Zealand environment
- Great company culture, quarterly BBQ's, birthday shout outs, and more!
- Permanent, full-time role, Monday to Friday, 6 am to 3.30 pm
- Quarterly performance bonus and doctors plan after 3 months
APD Ltd is a leading designer & manufacturer of Stormwater and Chemical Storage solutions for the NZ and Australian markets. We are a solutions-based business, providing products designed to deliver exactly what our customer needs. APD is an NZ owned company that has been providing high-quality solutions in plastics for over 35 years.
We have an exciting opportunity for factory workers, fabricators and rotational moulding operators to join our team in Wiri.
This is a permanent position, full-time Monday to Friday 6:00 am - 3:30 pm. You may be asked to work overtime during busy periods. No experience is required and all training will be provided however you must be motivated, reliable and willing to work as part of our small team. We offer great opportunities to grow into other roles.
General duties will include:
You will be working in our rotational moulding and fabrication teams undertaking tasks such as;
- Produce high-quality components within schedule and according to APD quality control standards
- Keep work area, machines and equipment clean and tidy
- Perform other routine duties such as trimming and removing flashing
- Storage of components
- Health & Safety awareness
What we require from you:
- A few years' experience working within a factory environment is preferred
- Physically fit and keen to work with hand tools and power tools
- Keenness to learn and gain experience in various departments within the factory
- A forklift license is preferred but training will be provided
- Punctual and own transport
At APD, we care about you and your career. We have a strong team environment and will support you to learn and grow. We are a stable company and offer a competitive salary and work-life balance.
Only candidates who live in NZ, with current work rights, can be considered for this role.
Applications will be reviewed from mid-January 2021 - position close on 2 February 2021