Customer Service Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager!
A chance to continue your career growth
Competitive salary on offer
At APD, our purpose is providing products and service that revolutionises water management solutions for the New Zealand environment. Our products are used in the residential, manufacturing, industrial and municipal sectors. Our success is the result of continually innovating and creating quality products. Combined with the superior service that we give our customers, APD are second to none.
We are a New Zealand owned medium-sized local manufacturing company and growing quickly. Our continued growth comes from our focus and drive to increase our range of products and the markets we serve. As we grow, we are keeping our family feel and our values reflect that. Check out our website to see the values that guide everything we do at APD.
Our success means we are now looking for a superstar Customer Service Manager to help us achieve our next growth phase.
This is a new role and an opportunity to really make your mark. APD offers job security and some great perks including an early finish on Friday, birthday shouts for every employee, quarterly lunches, free GP visits after 3 months, and a bonus incentive scheme. Most importantly, we are a casual, friendly bunch who enjoy having a laugh while offering quality products and superior service.
This is a permanent full-time role; 40 hours per week from 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. The role is based in Wiri, Manukau with free onsite parking and easy access to the motorway or main arterials.
You will be reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager who will be guiding and supporting your initiatives.
Day to day you will be busy leading our high performing customer services team:
- Reviewing and improving processes and systems to ensure that as we grow the customer services team continues to work effectively and our customer service remains excellent
- Coaching and developing the customer services team
- Ensuring targets are met and customers' enquiries and quotes are followed up in a timely manner and recorded accurately in the CRM system
- Assisting the sales team to deliver industry-leading service and solutions to customers
- Conducting monthly one-on-ones and bi-annual performance appraisals, and developing Personal Development Plans for direct reports
- Monthly reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager
Your skills and experience include:
- At least 3 years experience leading a medium-sized team as a Customer Service Manager in a relevant industry
- Solid technical understanding - you can read basic technical drawings and the technical nature of our products won't be unfamiliar to you because of your experience in a manufacturing, building or architectural environment
- Demonstrated experience coaching and developing high performing teams
- The ability to build rapport with staff and customers
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Demonstrated experience leading process improvement
- Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity and we expect a lot of interest in this role. If you want to be part of a successful growing company that really cares about their staff, apply now.